Construction projects are not cookie-cutter affairs where one plan fits all. Each new project brings fresh challenges that are best solved in a collaborative environment between the architect, engineers, developer, and general contractor. Effective preconstruction services and planning are the cornerstone of a successful project.
Tofel Dent Construction works with the team from the very earliest stages of the project to gain a complete understanding of the scope, and then applies our knowledge and experience to make it a reality. We assist in all aspects of the design—from the civil, structural, mechanical and electrical, to the materials used. The objective of this process is to provide the best product at the best price. This process is often referred to as value engineering, but it’s best done during the initial definition and design of the project so other team members only have to do their job once. In other words, we will help achieve the highest value the first time.
Tofel Dent Construction offers the following preconstruction services:
- Site analysis and conceptual planning
- Detailed plan and specification review
- Budget estimates as plans progress
- Constructability analysis
- Value engineering recommendations
- Scheduling, logistics, and sequencing
- Subcontractor qualification and bid management
- LEED & Green program analysis